Some see coaching as a management tool, while others use it to attain a specific goal.
Coaching can be carried out on an individual or collective basis (team coaching) for groups or persons looking for guidance through a key phase of their professional lives.
Coaching enables them to expand their horizons, improve their decision-making and to experience positive change.
Coaching, for personal or professional reasons, is a structured approach to develop skills, for personal development, to overcome challenges, to resolve conflicts and to re-evaluate our needs and values.
People turn to coaching for support and a listening ear, when they are looking to transition from their current situation to their ideal situation.
You should turn to coaching when you need:
- External support to achieve a particular goal
- Help in integrating a new job
- To resolve a difficult situation or conflict within a team
- To set up a new team
- To develop new values
- To deal with stress and time management
- To develop personal confidence and assertiveness
- To improve your communication skills and performance
- To prepare for negotiations, an important meeting or an interview